In this episode of the MenChat series, Jay continues his discussion with relationship consultant Heath Wiggins by addressing the question: Do most men understand that they have a responsibility to submit?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Husbands Must Submit to Their Wives (Part 2) with @HisLeadership on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Husbands Must Submit to Their Wives (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Do most men understand that they have a responsibility to submit?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The conflict that exists between men and women.
- How men’s lack of knowledge and understanding is hurting them and others.
- Why men must admit that they don’t know it all.
- Why many men wait to get married because they do not believe they are ready.
- What women need and don’t need from men.
- Heath admits that he didn’t know what he was doing before getting married and that’s what led him to prepare himself for his wife.
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.“ – 1 Peter 3:7 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Accept that submission is a part of life…not just in marriage.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” – Ephesians 5:21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to learning more about the importance of submission.
- Read the bible and biblically based books.
- Practice what you learn.
- His Leadership Her Trust: 4 Steps to Become the Christian Man A Woman Trusts, Respects, and Actually Wants to Follow by Heath Wiggins
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!