Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Develop an Inner Circle You Can Trust (Part 4) with @Miss_Morgie on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Develop an Inner Circle You Can Trust (Part 4)
Guest: Morgan Brown
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How to develop an inner circle?
- What are the benefits of having an inner circle?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we have to seek the people we desire in our inner circle.
- Qualities to have in an inner circle.
- The benefits of having an inner circle.
- Morgan explains the difference between supporters and ambassadors.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose your inner circle wisely.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your inner circle and ensure that you all are in alignment, are not hindrances to one another and are growing, developing and drawing closer to Jesus Christ together.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!