Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Build, Maintain and Increase Intimacy in a Relationship (Part 1) with @Antione071185 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Build, Maintain and Increase Intimacy in a Relationship (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do most people understand how important intimacy is in a relationship?
- What is intimacy?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Misconceptions that people have about intimacy.
- How men and women perceive intimacy.
- How playing games can sabotage relationships.
- The value in taking risks.
- Antione opens up about the struggles he’s encountered in his marriage.
- “Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.“ – 1 Peter 3:7 (NKJV)
- “I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.“ – Romans 7:15 (NIV)
- “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.“ – 1 John 4:20 (NIV)
- “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.“ – James 5:16 (NIV)
- “How could one man chase a thousand,
or two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
unless the Lord had given them up?” – Deuteronomy 32:30 (NIV)
- “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.“ – Matthew 18:20 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Do the work to gain the knowledge and understanding of what true intimacy is.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Blessed are those who find wisdom,
those who gain understanding,
14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.” – Proverbs 3:13-14 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek to develop an intimate relationship with God.
- Get to know your heart.
- Look into the resources Antione shared below.
- Bargain Basement Jesus: The Cost of Following by Antione Anderson
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!