Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are ways to intimately connect with our Heavenly Father? @TochaMoore explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Intimately Connect with Our Heavenly Father (Part 6)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are ways to intimately connect with our Heavenly Father?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The spiritual aspect of things you engage in and with.
- How the Holy Spirit can help you intimately connect with our Heavenly Father.
- The vital role of the Holy Spirit.
- Drawbacks of not being willing to invest in intimately connecting with our Heavenly Father.
- How reading the Torah can enable you to intimately connect with our Heavenly Father.
- Yahnathan explains a vital role of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,” – Colossians 3:23 (ESV)
- “for the righteous falls seven times and rises again,
but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.“ – Proverbs 24:16 (ESV)
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.“ – Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)
- “Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.”” – Luke 11:1 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that intimacy requires more than just words…actions are required.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” – Psalm 46:10 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Do a daily evaluation or engage in reflective prayer and continue doing it daily.
- Listen to this discussion at least 2 more times.
- A Letter to a Father: All The Things You Want To Say by Tocha Moore
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!