Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Is Celibacy Practical in This Day and Age? Yahnathan concludes addressing this question on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Is Celibacy Practical in This Day and Age? (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Is celibacy practical in this day and age?
Key Points and Takeaways:
- Things to be aware of when discussing celibacy with others.
- Differences between “waiting” and living a lifestyle of purity and celibacy.
- Why we are valuable and worth the “wait”.
- The dangers of committing to someone who does not fear or reverence Yah.
- “My son, keep my words,
And treasure my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and live,
And my law as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.“ – Proverbs 7:1-3 (NKJV)
- “For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;”
– 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 (NKJV)
- “If you love Me, keep My commandments.“ – John 14:15 (NKJV)
- “Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.“ – 1 Corinthians 6:18 (NKJV)
- “How can a young man keep his way pure?
By keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to Your precepts].“ – Psalm 119:9 (AMP)
- “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God isfaithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.“ – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV)
- “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.” – Matthew 5:8 (KJV)
- “Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,
And revive me in Your way.” – Psalm 119:37 (NKJV)
- “Direct my steps by Your word,
And let no iniquity have dominion over me.” – Psalm 119:133 (NKJV)
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!