Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can having too many guards up keep women single? @DeesDatingDiary explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Top 5 Issues That Keep Women Single (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can having too many guards up keep women single?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of seeking advice from the right people.
- How having too many guards up can keep women single.
- The value in being content in your singleness.
- The danger of having unrealistic expectations.
- The importance of knowing the type of relationship that you function best in.
- “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.“ – Psalm 139:14 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.“ – Matthew 7:15-20 (NKJV)
- “A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.“ – Luke 6:45 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your role and the issues you may be experiencing; don’t play the blame game.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I have been crucified with Christ [that is, in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body I live by faith [by adhering to, relying on, and completely trusting] in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” – Galatians 2:20 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Take time to talk with God about areas or issues that may be hindering you from living a fulfilling and thriving life.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!