Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: The #1 Thing to Know Before Entering a Relationship (Part 3)
Guest: Jiesha Perkins
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of knowing who we are before entering into a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Differences in the way men and women deal with emotional baggage.
- The importance of knowing ourselves.
- The danger of allowing our feelings to lead us.
- Jay opens up about the challenges he has encountered when entering relationships without truly knowing himself.
- “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.“ – Ephesians 2:6-7 (NIV)
- “ I can do all this through him who gives me strength.“ – Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
- “Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.“ – Matthew 5:8 (NIV)
- “Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”“ – Luke 23:34a (NIV)
- “We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.“ – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NIV)
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.[a] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”“ – Jeremiah 29:11-14 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Seek to discover your identity and who you are.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.” – Ephesians 2:19-22 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Begin to really seek God, because your true identity is found within Him.
- Do the work that is necessary to draw closer to God and discover who He wants you to be.
- I Will Be Found By You: Reconnecting With the Living God—the Key that Unlocks Everything Important by Francis Frangipane
- Suffering in Silence: Recognizing That You Are Not Alone by Cornelius Lindsey
- Decoding the Silent Man’s Language: What Men Are Saying When They Are Not Saying Anything by Cornelius Lindsey
- Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
- Good or God?: Why Good Without God Isn’t Enough by John Bevere
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!