Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: When to Work Things Out or Let a Relationship Go (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dos and don’ts of ending a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of compromising our standards.
- Dos and don’ts of ending a relationship.
- The benefits of letting go of the wrong relationship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- If the relationship is not right or the person is not right it’s time to leave.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.” – James 4:17 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Seriously examine your current relationship and determine whether or not it’s the right relationship for you and whether the person you’re with is right
- Seek God for guidance and strength to do what’s necessary…whether that’s staying because it is the right relationship and person or leaving because it is not the right relationship or person.
- Keeping the Love You Find: A Personal Guide by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!