Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are reasons we may need to let people in our lives go? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: When and How to Let People in Your Life Go (Part 1)
Guest: Shaniqua Curry
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are reasons we may need to let people in our lives go?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some people struggle with letting go.
- The importance of determining why a person needs to leave our lives.
- Reasons we may need to let a person go.
- Shaniqua shares how she is learning how to walk by faith.
- “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” – Amos 3:3 (KJV)
- “Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:” – Proverbs 22:24 (KJV)
- “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.“ – Proverbs 27:17 (KJV)
- “But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”“ – 1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
- “Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.“ – Colossians 3:13 (KJV)
- “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:” – James 1:19 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to let go of people who are no longer meant to be in your life.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not be so deceived and misled! Evil companionships (communion, associations) corrupt and deprave good manners and morals and character.” – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (AMPC)
Take Action Now:
- Analyze your friendships.
- Take those friendships to Yah in prayer to know who is right and who is not.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!