On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan concludes his discussion with Josephine Agu by discussing how to begin taking action and living to your fullest potential.
We will explain the importance of writing down your dreams and living to your fullest potential. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1341.
Question We Answer:
- How to begin taking action and living to your fullest potential? (9:55)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Write down your dreams. (0:49)
- Challenges Josephine has faced along her journey. (3:17)
- Prayer for us to live to our fullest potential. (12:42)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.” – Habakkuk 2:2 (ESV)
- “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” – Zechariah 4:10 (NLT)
Support Josephine Agu:
- Follow Josephine’s Jimani Beauty on Instagram
- Follow Josephine’s Charcoal Kitchen Sydney on Instagram
Listen to the Series ‘Living to Your Fullest Potential While You Wait’: