Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to commit to living righteously? @StephParrott explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Being Accountable to God and Self to Live Righteously (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to commit to living righteously?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in reading and studying the Word of God.
- Why believers in Jesus Christ are accountable to God to live righteously.
- The importance of committing ourselves and our lives to God.
- “None is righteous, no, not one.“ – Romans 3:10b (ESV)
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” – John 15:5 (ESV)
- “Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.“ – Psalm 37:4 (ESV)
- “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’“ – Matthew 7:21-23 (ESV)
- “With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor,
but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.“ – Proverbs 11:9 (ESV)
- “You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” – Matthew 5:48 (ESV)
- “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.” – James 1:22 (ESV)
- “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” – John 14:15 (ESV)
- “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge,
I reject you from being a priest to me.
And since you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.” – Hosea 4:6 (ESV)
- “You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 10 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.” – Deuteronomy 5:9-10 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose to live righteous not right.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious lovingkindness].” – 2 Corinthians 5:21 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Do a study on righteousness in the Word of God.
- Kingdom Disciples: Heaven’s Representatives on Earth by Dr. Tony Evans (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!