Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Living Purposefully (Part 2)
- “You can’t be guided by someone you don’t give space in your life to.” – Lidwine Reustle
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What is required of someone who wants to align their life with God’s will?
- How can someone determine and gain an understanding of God’s will for their life?
- What are the benefits of seeking God and aligning our lives with His will?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we find it difficult to renew our minds.
- The role that our inner voice plays.
- The importance of reading God’s Word.
- Discovering what we love and enjoy in life.
- The value of spiritual guidance.
- Jay shares why we walked away from a good job to seek God regarding his purpose in life.
- “From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” – Matthew 4:17 (NIV)
- “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.“ – Matthew 18:18 (NIV)
- “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.“ – Luke 6:38 (NIV)
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
- “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.“ – Colossians 3:23-24 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Inner Guidance: Our Divine Birthright by Anne Archer Butcher
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!