Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Not to Lose Yourself in Dating and Relationships (Part 1) with @LifeCoachCes on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Not to Lose Yourself in Dating and Relationships (Part 1)
Guest: Life Coach Ces
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What does it mean to lose yourself in a relationship?
- How often do people lose themselves in relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- What it means to lose ourselves in dating or relationships.
- Why most people are often unaware that they are losing themselves in a relationship.
- Ces opens up about how she lost herself in a relationship.
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.“ – Ephesians 5:25-27 (NIV)
- “Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.“ – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Only you can decide to lose yourself to appease someone else. Decide to never do that again.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Reflect on and examine the relationship(s) you lost yourself in.
- Write down the things about yourself that you changed, why you changed them and the effect the change had on your and the relationship.
- Review your responses and identify the lessons you can take away and apply going forward.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!