On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel concludes his discussion with Brittany by discussing ways to begin healing from traumatic experiences.
We will also discuss how we can begin developing love for ourselves. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1414.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What are ways to begin healing from traumatic experiences?
- How can we begin developing love for ourselves?
- The importance of loving and prioritizing ourselves.
- The value in having a support system.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Commit to your healing.
- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.“ – Genesis 1:27 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Find a method of healing (support group, counseling, stress relieving activities, etc.)
- Read the Bible daily
- Join a Bible study.
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- Faithful Counseling for Christians (10% off your first month) – getfaithful.com/reallove
- All About Love: New Visions by Bell Hooks
- Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst
Listen to the Series ‘Loving Yourself Beyond Trauma’: