Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can your love for self impact your relationships? @shainasonline explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Most Important Thing to Do Before Being in a Relationship (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can your love for self impact your relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important to love yourself before getting into a relationship.
- The value in spending time alone.
- Shaina shares how loving herself helped prepare her for marriage.
- “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” – Genesis 2:24 (KJV)
- “But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.“ – Matthew 5:37 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that effective prayer requires your heart to be right towards Yah.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication. 2 Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise; 16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.” – Psalm 55:1-2; 16-17 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Invest time reflecting on your heart towards Yah and towards prayer.
- Ask someone to teach you how to pray and look into helpful resources that can teach you more about prayer too.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!