Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Properly Manage, Spend and Invest Money (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Properly Manage, Spend and Invest Money (Part 2)
Guest: Chris Robinson
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is having financial knowledge not enough to properly manage our money?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why many people lack an understanding of how to properly manage money.
- The value in learning from our mistakes.
- How to wisely use credit cards.
- Jay opens up about mistakes he made because he did not properly manage his money.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Properly managing your money is your sole responsibility.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be diligent to know the condition of your flocks, snd pay attention to your herds; For riches are not forever, nor does a crown endure to all generations.“ – Proverbs 27:23-24 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Make a decision to start where you are by properly managing your money.
- Carve out 1 to 3 hours a week to read financial management resources (blogs, articles, books, courses).
- Create a financial plan.
- Suze Orman’s Action Plan: New Rules for New Times by Suze Orman
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!