Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Men Can Show Women Affection and Appreciation (Part 1) with @drjcmatthews & @wifeofvirtue on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Men Can Show Women Affection and Appreciation (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do men need to show women affection and appreciation?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How men underestimate the importance of showing women affection and appreciation.
- Differences in how men and women perceive affection.
- Ways that men miss the mark when trying to show women affection and appreciation.
- Why men must study the women in their life.
- Affection and appreciation defined.
- Why women value affection and appreciation from the men in their lives.
- Dr. Matthew admits that his wife had to show him how to properly show her affection.
- “The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”” – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
- “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.“ – Ephesians 5:22-28 (NIV)
- “When God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”” – Genesis 1:26-28 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Take the initiative to study the woman you want to show affection or appreciation to.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.” – 1 Peter 3:7 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Learn more about affection and appreciation (men and women).
- Study the woman in your life.
- Begin to practice what you learn.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!