Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are the dangers of dating when you are not mentally healthy? Krista from @20SNL_ explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Mental Health Can Impact Your Dating Life (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of dating when you are not mentally healthy?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of dating with a purpose.
- The value in self-examination.
- Why you must be willing to invest in your mental health.
- Why dating is dangerous when you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Jay opens up about the goodness of Yah.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:” – James 1:19 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose not to ignore or neglect your mental health.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And do not be conformed to this world [any longer with its superficial values and customs], but be transformed and progressively changed [as you mature spiritually] by the renewing of your mind [focusing on godly values and ethical attitudes], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His plan and purpose for you].” – Romans 12:2 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Take some time to examine your mental health.
- Commit to spending 10 more minutes each day with Yah (God).
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!