Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: The Role of Mental Health in Relationships (Part 5)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of ignoring our mental health?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of periodically evaluating our mental health.
- The benefits of journaling.
- The dangers of ignoring or minimizing our mental health.
- How having faith in Jesus Christ can resolve our mental health issues.
- Brittney shares how journaling is a form of therapy for her.
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “Listen before you answer. If you don’t, you are being stupid and insulting.“ – Proverbs 18:13 (GNT)
- “ For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.“ – Hebrews 4:12 (NIV)
- “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness“ – 2 Timothy 3:16 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that your mental health must be a priority.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.“ – John 14:27 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide on a method to regularly gauge your mental health and the health of your relationships.
- Begin reading the Word of God daily (Think of it as you daily prescription).
- Get Brittney’s free Faith & Mental Wellness app.
- Street Smarts from Proverbs: How to Navigate Through Conflict to Community by Mitch Kruse with D.J. Williams
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!