Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to effectively minister to people? @MGMSpeaks explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Minister to and Work with Non-believers (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to effectively minister to people?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of thinking we know everything.
- Why we must be prepared to properly minister to people.
- “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.“ – Mark 16:15 (NIV)
- “They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.“ – John 17:16 (NIV)
- “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
and the one who is wise saves lives.“ – Proverbs 11:30 (NIV)
- “What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.“ – James 2:14-17 (NIV)
- “Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.“ – Psalm 34:8 (NIV)
- “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.“ – 2 Timothy 2:15 (NIV)
- “For God does not show favoritism. 12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.” – Romans 2:11-13 (NIV)
- “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.“ – James 1:22-25 (NIV)
- “There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens“ – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)
- “If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.“ – Matthew 10:14 (NIV)
- “You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.“ – James 4:2-3 (NIV)
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.“ – Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that all believers in Jesus Christ are called to minister to others.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.“ – Matthew 10:7-8 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Have one-on-one quiet time with God and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you how to effectively minister to people.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!