Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Men Feel About Miss Independent (Part 1) with @iAMchrisjackson on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Men Feel About Miss Independent (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Who is Miss Independent?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The different perspectives that men and women have of Miss Independent.
- The importance of balance in relationships.
- Why Miss Independent repulses some people.
- “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.“ – Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)
- “I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:32-34 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know why you identify with being or have chosen to be an independent woman.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9 neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10 It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own head, because of the angels. 11 Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.“ – 1 Corinthians 11:8-12 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Ask yourself why you desire to be an independent woman and seriously examine the choice you’ve made to identify as an independent woman.
- Study independence in the bible to gain God’s perspective
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!