In this episode, Jay continues his discussion with The Wives (Kristen R. Harris, DeLisa New Williams and Lynn Shareef) by addressing the question: Is it possible for women to make mistakes that will hinder them from being great wives?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Mistakes Women Must Avoid if They Want to be Wives (Part 2) with @TheWivesTalk on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Mistakes Women Must Avoid if They Want to be Wives (Part 2)
- The Wives – Follow Them on Twitter
- DeLisa New Williams – Follow Her on Twitter
- Kristen R. Harris – Follow Her on Twitter
- Lynn Shareef – Follow Her on Twitter
Question We Address and Answer:
- Is it possible for women to make mistakes that will hinder them from being great wives?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The transitions we must make after getting married.
- How being an “independent woman” can causes challenges within a marriage.
- Struggles women face with submission in marriage.
- The importance of trusting and seeking God.
- DeLisa opens up about how she had to learn how to trust her husband.
- Kristen explains how prayer helped her make necessary changes in her marriage.
- Lynn shares how God helped her to support her husband in pursuit of his purpose.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “How could one man chase a thousand,
or two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
unless the Lord had given them up?“ – Deuteronomy 32:30 (NIV)
- “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must prepare for the inevitable…the mistakes you WILL make.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.“ – Proverbs 11:14 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Listen to this discussion again.
- Take notes.
- For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Feldhahn (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- What Did You Expect?: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage by Paul David Tripp
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships by Gary Chapman and Jennifer M. Thomas (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Zip It: The Keep It Shut 40-Day Challenge by Karen Ehman
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!