Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why God Hasn’t Sent Your Husband Yet (Part 2) with @MoniqueRainford on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why God Hasn’t Sent Your Husband Yet (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is finding a husband such a concern for some women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why women do not need to settle.
- How some women justify staying with the wrong men.
- The danger in trying to change someone.
- How fear can lead to making unwise decisions.
- The importance of developing ourselves for God.
- Dr. Rainford explains how she knew her husband was the right man for her.
- “Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
and receives favor from the Lord.“ – Matthew 22:37-39 (NIV)
- “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.“ – Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to not press pause or stop your life…because you aren’t married yet.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Pick one fun thing that you enjoy doing and do it within the next 3 days.
- Please God Send Me a Husband by Dr. Monique Rainford
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!