Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What leads people to choose the wrong spouse? @JanePSpringer explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How NOT to Choose a Spouse (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What leads people to choose the wrong spouse?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why most people do not know how to properly choose a spouse.
- The criteria most people use to choose a spouse.
- The value in investing in our relationship with God.
- The importance of prayer and counseling.
- Things that lead people to choose the wrong spouse.
- The danger of marrying someone too soon.
- Jane shares why counseling was very helpful along her journey.
- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Do not ignore the red flags, signs and the Holy Spirit.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Incorporate a daily spiritual practice.
- Before You Hit Send: Preventing Headache and Heartache by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!