In this series on the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel is joined by author Artonique Hodges to discuss how to overcome the challenges of interracial dating.
Throughout this three part series we will also discuss the misconceptions people have about interracial dating and the benefits of dating people from different cultures. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Listen to all three parts of this series by pressing the play buttons below and check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss.
Listen to Part 1:
Listen to Part 2:
Listen to Part 3:
Questions We Answer:
- What is interracial dating? – (Part 1)
- What are challenges that come along with interracial dating? – (Part 2)
- How can interracial dating be more challenging? – (Part 2)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Misconceptions people have about interracial dating. – (Part 1)
- Shallow reasons why some people choose to date interracially. – (Part 1)
- The role of stereotypes in interracial dating. – (Part 1)
- Benefits of dating people from different cultures. – (Part 2)
- The importance of having realistic expectations when dating interracially. – (Part 3)
- Biblical principles interracial couples can lean on to assist them. – (Part 3)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Limit your expectations and beware of stereotypes.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Pray/repent for offensive things said or negative thoughts or feelings toward interracial couples.
Support Artonique Hodges:
- Check out Artonique’s YouTube Channel
- Follow Artonique on Instagram
- Follow Artonique on Twitter
- Listen to Artonique’s podcast, The Christian Girl Chronicles
- Check out Artonique’s books
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Questions for BAE before the Wedding Day by Artonique Hodges