Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Overcome Challenges and Setbacks in Life (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to properly respond to challenges and setbacks in life?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why most people do not know how to properly deal with challenges and setbacks they encounter in life.
- The importance of thriving over just surviving.
- How most people tend to react when challenges and setbacks arise in their lives.
- Why God desires for us to respond to challenges instead of react to them.
- Denise opens up about recent challenges she’s faced in her life.
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NKJV)
- “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.“ – Romans 8:37 (NKJV)
- “No one who hopes in you
will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause.“ – Psalm 25:3 (NIV)
- “But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.“ – Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV)
- “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.“ – Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV)
- “What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.“ – Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NIV)
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.“ – Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
- “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.“ – Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a decision to shift your perspective from reacting to responding to challenges and setbacks you encounter.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins, live your life in a way that proves repentance; seek God’s purpose for your life], for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”” – Matthew 4:17 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Ask yourself this question: “Which is bigger the challenge/setback or our God?”
- Search the Word of God for a Scripture that applies to the challenge you’re experiencing.
- I Remember…When God Showed Up: A Journey of Faith by Denise King
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!