Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are signs that we are properly applying faith in God? @MsKingSpeaks explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Overcome Challenges and Setbacks in Life (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are signs that we are properly applying faith in God?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How the Word of God will get us out of any challenge or setback we face in life.
- Signs that we are properly applying faith in God.
- Why it is important to pray before taking action.
- How to properly prepare for challenges and setbacks in life.
- Denise opens up about times that she struggled with responded how God instructed her to.
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NKJV)
- “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.“ – Romans 8:37 (NKJV)
- “No one who hopes in you
will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause.“ – Psalm 25:3 (NIV)
- “But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.“ – Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV)
- “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.“ – Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV)
- “What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.“ – Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NIV)
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.“ – Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
- “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.“ – Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a decision to shift your perspective from reacting to responding to challenges and setbacks you encounter.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins, live your life in a way that proves repentance; seek God’s purpose for your life], for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”” – Matthew 4:17 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Ask yourself this question: “Which is bigger the challenge/setback or our God?”
- Search the Word of God for a Scripture that applies to the challenge you’re experiencing.
- I Remember…When God Showed Up: A Journey of Faith by Denise King
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!