Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Overcome the Fear of Rejection (Part 3)
Guest: Aric Henderson
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are signs that someone has a fear of rejection?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in deciding to seek God.
- Signs that you may have a fear of rejection.
- Why we must be true to who we are.
- The danger of comparing ourselves to others.
- Why we must trust God.
- Jay opens up about the most impactful rejection he experienced in his life.
- Aric shares why he feared that God would let him down.
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP)
- “The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”” – Genesis 2:23 (NIV)
- “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.“ – Psalm 23:6 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that in order to overcome the fear of rejection you must first discover and accept your true identity.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”” – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Do a Google search for “who does the Bible say I am?” and commit to doing a personal study on your identity in Christ.
- Take time to refect and examine your identity by asking yourself this question: What or who defines who I am?
- Social Inspiration: Christian Quotes for Life by Aric Henderson
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!