On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan concludes his discussion with author Kimberly June Miller by discussing the “YOU” turn process of effectively overcoming the fear of rejection.
We will also discuss how developing a genuine relationship with God can help us effectively overcome the fear of rejection. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1378.
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How to take a “YOU” turn and begin the soul care process. (10:14)
- How God feels when we fear rejection. (16:23)
- The value in developing a genuine relationship with God. (19:37)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” – Genesis 1:27 (ESV)
- “It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” – Deuteronomy 31:8 (ESV)
- “Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God.” – 1 Corinthians 2:12 (ESV)
- “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” – John 15:7 (ESV)
- “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” – John 10:27 (ESV)
Support Kimberly June Miller:
Listen to the Series ‘Steps to Effectively Overcome the Fear of Rejection’: