Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why does God desire for us to not be anxious? @TforTrendsetta explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Overcoming the Anxiety of Being Single After 30 (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why does God desire for us to not be anxious?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The reason some people’s relationship status causes them stress.
- How your upbringing can impact your ability to truly enjoy your singleness.
- The importance of knowing the purpose of marriage from God’s perspective.
- Why God does not desire for us to be anxious.
- How being anxious can distract you from pursuing your purpose in life.
- The value in surrendering your anxiety to God.
- Tatianah opens up about the pressure she’s experience being single after 30.
- “ But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that God does not desire for you to be anxious.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Identify whether your anxiety is external or internal.
- Journey To 30: A Single Woman’s Guide to Living Unapologetically Without Deadlines by Tatianah Green
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Mingling of Souls: God’s Design for Love, Marriage, Sex, and Redemption by Matt Chandler (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!