Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “How to Deal with Peer Pressure to Drink? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: How to Deal with Peer Pressure to Drink?
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to deal with peer pressure to drink?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The pressure that matters the most is the pressure we apply on ourselves.
- The difference between having a preference and having a conviction.
- Why our actions must be consistent.
- The importance of knowing the reason why we are refraining from drinking.
- Tara shares how she dealt with pressure from friends to drink.
- Jay shares why he chose not to drink.
- “And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’” – Matthew 6:13 (NIV)
- “Do not join those who drink too much wine
or gorge themselves on meat,“ – Proverbs 23:20 (NIV)
- “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour..“ – 1 Peter 5:8 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!