Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “When the Person God Has for Us Isn’t Who We Want (Part 3) with @bereal_behealed on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: When the Person God Has for Us Isn’t Who We Want (Part 3)
Guest: Gia Almon
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of choosing to be with the wrong person?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we need to be on one accord with our partner.
- The importance of being equally yoked.
- The value in knowing a person’s true character.
- The importance of spiritual discernment.
- Why we must always trust God.
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.“ – Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)
- “But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”“ – 1 Peter 1:15-16 (NIV)
- “The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”“ – Genesis 2:23 (NIV)
- “For we live by faith, not by sight.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)
- “For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
the Lord bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.“ – Psalm 84:11 (NIV)
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?“ – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
- “Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.“ – 1 Peter 3:7 (NIV)
- “Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.“ – Matthew 22:37-39 (NIV)
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.“ – Proverbs 18:22 (NIV)
- “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.“ – Zechariah 4:10 (NLT)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide whether you will prioritize God’s will over your own will.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.“ – Proverbs 28:9 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God for guidance as to whether He has presented a potential spouse to you or not.
- Read the Bible to better understand the benefits of choosing God’s will and the cost of not choosing God’s will.
- Read a book that will help you properly prepare for when the right person is presented to you.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!