Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can pornography be a gateway to other sinful behavior? @asiaSayWHATT explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Pornography…Is it Really That Deep? (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can pornography be a gateway to other sinful behavior?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of talking to other people about your struggles with pornography.
- Why you must learn about sex from a biblical perspective.
- The vital importance of inviting the Most High into the process of overcoming pornography.
- The importance of reading Yah’s word.
- Why to begin praying about overcoming pornography every day.
- Asia explains how regularly reading the Bible helps her to maintain a lifestyle of purity.
- Jay shares how watching pornography has changed the way he thinks and views women.
- “Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.” – Matthew 5:27-28 (KJV)
- “Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.” – Luke 4:13 (NKJV)
- “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:“ – 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
- “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.“ – Romans 12:1 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that watching pornography is not honoring to Yah and we must not do it.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For this is the will of Yah, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know Yah;” – 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Evaluate your ear and eye gates in preparation for sanctification.
- Know your triggers and what you’re feeding your flesh.
- Read the Word of Yah and pray to break free from the bondage of pornography daily.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!