Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What it Takes to be a Power Couple (Part 4) with @PastorOlen on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What it Takes to be a Power Couple (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What’s required to develop into a power couple?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to know if someone is worth waiting for.
- How settling can negatively impact a relationship.
- A way to keep the sizzle in a relationship.
- How the world’s version of a power couple differs from God’s version of a power couple.
- “Unless the Lord builds the house,
the builders labor in vain.“ – Psalm 127:1a (NIV)
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- Luke 9:62 (NIV)“Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”“ –
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that developing into a power couple begins with developing yourself.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up“ – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Own your truth.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!