Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are the benefits of being in the right prayer position? @HeyAriSpeaks explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: A Man and Woman’s Position in Prayer (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of being in the right prayer position?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to pray effectively.
- The vital role your heart plays in prayer.
- The responsibility men and women have in prayer.
- The importance of soul healing.
- How the Holy Spirit helps to properly position us in prayer.
- Ariel shares how she developed her ability to pray effectively.
- “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:“ – Ephesians 4:11-12 (KJV)
- King David and Nathan – 2 Samuel 12 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that effective prayer requires your heart to be right towards Yah.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication. 2 Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise; 16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.” – Psalm 55:1-2; 16-17 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Invest time reflecting on your heart towards Yah and towards prayer.
- Ask someone to teach you how to pray and look into helpful resources that can teach you more about prayer too.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!