Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Prepare for Online Dating (Part 3) with @DaintyJD on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Prepare for Online Dating (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What must we avoid if we decide to date online?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Signs that online dating is for someone.
- Signs that online dating is not for someone.
- The importance of always putting God first.
- Why we must be whole before dating.
- The value in having a strong identity in Jesus Christ.
- Steps to properly prepare to date online.
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be prepared and ready to date and know WHY you want to date online.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’“ – Luke 14:28-30 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Determine WHY you want to date online.
- Set boundaries and standards (write them down and hold others to them).
- Select an accountability partner who you will be honest with and who will hold you accountable.
- Choosing God’s Best: Wisdom for Lifelong Romance by Dr. Don Raunikar
- The Sacred Search: What If It’s Not about Who You Marry, But Why? by Gary Thomas (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!