On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel continues his discussion with Saleaha Wade by discussing how God feels about Christian singles being pressured into marriage.
We will explain how some pastors and spiritual leaders will use the Word of God to fit their own agenda. We’ll also share the importance of understanding marriage from a biblical perspective. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1314.
Question We Answer:
- How does God feel about people being pressured into marriage? (4:54)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Beware of people who try to swerve the Word of God (0:36)
- How people will use the Word of God to fit their own agenda (1:21)
- The importance of understanding marriage from a biblical perspective (9:27)
Biblical Kingdom Principle We Discuss:
- “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.“ – 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
- “And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.” – Genesis 2:18 (KJV)
Support Saleaha Wade:
Listen to the Series ‘Pressure to Marry’: