On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel is joined by Saleaha Wade to discuss why many Christian singles feel pressure to get married.
We will explain how spiritual leaders and pastors pressure singles to get married. Saleaha will also share how she and her husband were pressured into getting married. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1312.
Question We Answer:
- Why do many Christian singles feel like they are being pressured to get married? (5:07)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why we have to be honest and upfront with spiritual leaders (3:07)
- Pressure Christian singles feel to get married (3:46)
- Self-serving reasons why spiritual leaders pressure singles to get married (6:30)
- How Saleaha felt when she was being pressured to get married (9:42)
- The importance of having a personal relationship with God (12:28)
- Spiritual leaders encouraging couples to quickly get their marriage license (15:27)
Biblical Kingdom Principle We Discuss:
- “For there is no respect of persons with God.“ – Romans 2:11 (KJV)
Support Saleaha Wade:
Listen to the Series ‘Pressure to Marry’: