On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel shares how you can determine whether or not you should date non-believers.
I will explain why no one can tell you who you can and can’t date. I also share why we must trust God enough to make decisions that are right for us and assignments to help you answer the question ‘Should I date non-believers?’. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1311.
If you’re interested in me coaching you, please head over to the contact page to send me an email so we can chat today.
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why no one can tell you who you can and can’t date (0:17)
- The one thing people ignore when they tell you Christians should not date non-believers (1:28)
- The difference between receiving and accepting wise counsel (2:35)
- Two questions that do not solve your problem (3:56)
- The question you need to ask yourself before dating anyone (4:08)
- Why we should not allow the opinions of others to dictate and direct our lives (4:39)
- Why we must trust God enough to make decisions that are right for us (6:09)
- The real definition of wisdom (6:40)
- How important it is to choose the right people to date (11:11)
- Assignments to help you answer the question ‘Should I date non-believers?’ (11:29)
- The value in the lessons you learn from your own experiences (12:53)
Biblical Kingdom Principle I Discuss:
- “The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.” – Proverbs 29:25 (KJV)
Valuable Resources I Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘Should Christians Date Non-Believers?’: