On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel concludes his discussion with Jasmin Carroll by discussing the importance of determining your dating deal breakers.
We will share an important question to ask yourself before you date a non-believer. We’ll also discuss the differences between honoring and relating to our neighbors versus converting them. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1310.
Question We Answer:
- Has Yahnathan ever dated a non-believer? (12:26)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- An important question to ask yourself before you date a non-believer (4:32)
- The importance of determining your deal breakers (7:08)
- How we are to honor and relate to our neighbors versus converting them (14:04)
Biblical Kingdom Principle We Discuss:
- “but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.“ – Psalm 1:2 (ESV)
- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” – Genesis 1:27 (ESV)
- “You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD.” – Leviticus 19:18 (ESV)
Support Jasmin Carroll:
Listen to the Series ‘Should Christians Date Non-Believers?’: