Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is often challenging to read the Bible consistently? @DeeLBri_ explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Happens if You Don’t Read the Bible? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is often challenging to read the Bible consistently?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why the enemy longs to keep you from reading the Bible.
- The importance of consistently reading the Bible.
- Desjane opens up about challenges she’s faced with reading the Bible.
- “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” – Psalm 23:1 (KJV)
- “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV)
- “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lordyour God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.“ – Deuteronomy 31:6 (NKJV)
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.“ – Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)
- “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.“ – Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)
- “ Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” – Proverbs 27:12 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be honest with Yah about how you really feel about reading the Bible.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.“ – Psalm 1:1-2 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Ask and contemplate the question “What is the Bible to you?”.
- Choose one reading objective.
- Begin reading the Bible today.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!