Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What mistakes must be avoided when setting relationship goals? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Relationship Goals (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What mistakes must be avoided when setting relationship goals?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of waiting until trouble comes before seeking relationship help.
- Examples of relationship goals to consider setting.
- Mistakes we make when setting goals.
- The importance of building relationships on the right foundation.
- Why it’s important to have accountability when setting goals.
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a renewed creature – the old matters have passed away, see, all matters have become renewed!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (TS 2009)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you are responsible for evaluating and counting what it will cost you to achieve the goals you set.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them, 26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. 27 Andwhoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. 28 Forwhich of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it— 29 lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’? 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? 32 Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. 33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.” – Luke 14:25-33 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Pray and ask the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) to help you begin practicing the biblical principle of counting the cost.
- Begin making a list of the relationship goals you want to set and then calculate the cost of each goal.
- Chasing Happily Ever After by Brian E. Wallace
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial