Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Steps to Creating a Vision for Happy Relationships (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Steps to Creating a Vision for Happy Relationships (Part 1)
Guest: Dr. Lil
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to have a vision for our relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of knowing where a relationship is headed.
- How not having a relationship vision can negatively impact us.
- Differences between our personal vision and our relationship vision.
- Why we must write out vision down.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- If you want a fulfilling relationship you have to do the work by creating the vision.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- ““Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”“ – Matthew 7:24-27 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write your vision down!
- Follow the steps that Dr. Lil shared.
- Read The Principles and Power of Vision by Dr. Myles Munroe to start on personal vision (link to book below).
- 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged by H. Norman Wright
- Before You Say “I Do”: A Marriage Preparation Guide for Couples by H. Norman Wright & Wes Roberts
- The Principles and Power of Vision: Keys to Achieving Personal and Corporate Destiny by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!