Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are the benefits of removing spiritual junk and clutter from your life? @vannesiadarby explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Remove Spiritual Junk and Clutter From Your Life (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of removing spiritual junk and clutter from your life?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Benefits of removing spiritual junk and clutter from your life.
- Ways to develop our spiritual disciplines.
- The importance of spiritual momentum.
- The dangers of allowing spiritual junk and clutter to go unaddressed.
- Why we need to be led by the Spirit of God and not our flesh.
- Jay shares how he’s felt after removing spiritual junk and clutter from his life.
- “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.” – James 1:22 (ESV)
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” – Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)
- “Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?“ – Galatians 3:3 (ESV)
- “For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.“ – Galatians 5:17 (ESV)
- “Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.“ – John 4:34 (ESV)
- True Fasting – Isaiah 58 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that spiritual junk/clutter is detrimental to your spiritual and natural health.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Moreover, when you fast, do not be like the hypocrites, with a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 17 But you, when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, 18 so that you do not appear to men to be fasting, but to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.” – Matthew 6:16-18 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Do a study on fasting and seek God regarding whether or not you should go on a fast.
- Consider the FLOW acronym – Fast, Listen, Obey and Watch.
- The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life by Rick Warren, Dr. Daniel Amen & Dr. Mark Hyman (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!