In this episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, Jay is joined by Makeba Crabtree to address the concerns of a woman who wants to know how to tell her ex to kick rocks in a loving Christian way and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: Return of the Ex (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What percentage of women experience an ex trying to come back into their life?
- What leads some women to allow exes to re-enter their lives?
- What things must a woman guard against when an ex tries to re-enter her life?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to deal with exes who re-surface.
- The danger of women enabling their exes.
- Makeba explains why she allowed some of her exes to come back into her life.
- “As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.” – Proverbs 27:17 (NIV)
- “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.“ – Matthew 7:13-14 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t enable your exes or be afraid to shut the door on them completely.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a decision to close the door on your ex for good.
- Love and Intimacy: Five Ways to Get Together and Stay Together by Bishop Joseph Walker III
- Get Past Your Break Up: How to Turn a Devastating Loss Into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You by Susan J. Elliott (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- It’s Called a Break Up Because It’s Broken: The Smart Girl’s Break-Up Buddy by Greg Behrendt (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial