Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “The RIGHT Way to Pursue a Woman (Part 2) with Jamie and @isaiahj on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The RIGHT Way to Pursue a Woman (Part 2)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why do women allow men to pursue them improperly?
- How are men and women impacted when the pursuit of a woman is wrong?
- What are the benefits of pursuing a woman the right way?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of a woman knowing her value.
- How being pursued wrong can negatively impact women.
- Why Jesus Christ must be the foundation of your relationship.
- Jamie admits that she became bitter after being pursued by men the wrong way.
- Jay shares about a time when he pursued a woman when he knew the time wasn’t right.
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.” – Ephesians 5:25 (NKJV)
- “Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. 31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.””” – Mark 12:29-31 (NKJV)
- The Mingling of Souls: God’s Design for Love, Marriage, Sex and Redemption by Matt Chandler (Click here to get the audiobook FREE!)
- You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity by Francis and Lisa Chan
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Principles and Power of Vision by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- So, You Want To Be Married? by Cornelius Lindsey
- So, You Want to be a Man? by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!