What do men and women think about rushing into relationships?
Do they think differently?
Do they think the same?
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, because the answer awaits you.
Listen to the premiere episode of The Way We Think and find out right now whether men and women think differently or the same about rushing into relationships.
If you know someone who will enjoy listening to this or who can benefit from it please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: The Way We Think About Rushing Into Relationships
- Boston Single Girl – Follow Her on Twitter
- Brent – Follow Him on Twitter
- Nia – Follow Her on Twitter
- Donnie – Follow Him on Twitter
- Vanessa – Follow Her on Twitter
- Go In Radio – Follow Him on Twitter
- “I met my wife in September and married her that next February. That’s about as rushed as you can get.” – Donnie
- “Sometimes women give too much of themselves.” – Brent
- “A lot of times women want to rush you into being a boyfriend…without the title!” – Brent
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do you believe men and women think differently or the same about rushing into relationships?