Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why does Yah desire for you to seek His heart when you’re confused? @MavisElias_ explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Seeking Yah’s Heart in the Confusion (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why does Yah desire for you to seek His heart when you’re confused?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Lessons you can learn from times you’ve experienced confusion along your journey with Yah.
- How Yah is always with you every step of the way.
- Why it is vitally important to continuously draw closer to Yah.
- How you can learn to trust and seek Yah’s heart in the confusion.
- Mavis shares how she stepped into the unknown and learned to trust Yah to a greater degree.
- “And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” – Mark 4:39 (KJV)
- “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” – Isaiah 46:10 (KJV)
- “For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.“ – Hosea 6:6 (KJV)
- “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lordyour God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”“ – Deuteronomy 31:6 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t abandon the seeking of Yah’s heart while in a state or season of confusion.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “for Yah [who is the source of their prophesying] is not a God of confusion and disorder but of peace and order. As [is the practice] in all the assemblies of the saints (Yah’s people).” – 1 Corinthians 14:33 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Open your Bible and read/study a topic of interest.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!