Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Is it Wrong for Single Christians to Self-Pleasure? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: Is it Wrong for Single Christians to Self-Pleasure?
Question We Address and Answer:
- Is it wrong for single Christians to self-pleasure?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of having a selfless mindset.
- The value of self-control.
- The benefit of having pure thoughts.
- How self-pleasure can impact us.
- Why some Christian self-pleasure and others do not.
- The struggle for people to stop masturbating.
- The consequences of our actions.
- The importance of renewing our minds.
- How to fight against the temptation to self-pleasure.
- Why we must be mindful of the things that we allow to impact our minds.
- “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)
- “Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.” – Ephesians 6:17 -20 (NIV)
- “Like a city whose walls are broken through
is a person who lacks self-control.“ – Proverbs 25:28 (NIV)
- “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.“ – Matthew 5:28 (NIV)
- “Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
24 Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you.
26 Give careful thought to the[a] paths for your feet
and be steadfast in all your ways.
27 Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.” – Proverbs 4:23-27 (NIV)
- “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.“ – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!