Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is developing a genuine friendship prior marriage important? Find out on the @RTRLRadio podcast”]
Episode Title: Does God Set Aside a Spouse for Us? (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is developing a genuine friendship prior marriage important?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we should not rush into marriage.
- The value in developing genuine friendships.
- Xavier shares how his relationship with his wife developed.
- “And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.“ – Genesis 2:18 (KJV)
- “But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:9 (NIV)
- “But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.“ – Matthew 5:37 (NKJV)
- “ Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.“ – Genesis 2:22 (NIV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”” – Genesis 2:23 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that God will not choose your spouse for you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “The righteous choose their friends carefully.“ – Proverbs 12:26a (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read the Word of God and discover the truth for yourself (Do a personal study of the married couples in the Bible and how their mate was chosen).
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!